Canada study visa process
The process for application of study visa is pretty much streamlined and as follows:
1. Apply to a University/college (This requires submiting you documents and payin the application fee).
2. Get a Offer letter of Letter of Acceptance.
3. Pay your application fee in full (1st year).
4. Get a GIC (Guranteed investment certificate) from a designated banking intitution).
5. Go for an upfront medical exam.
6. Apply for your visa application either in SDS(Student Direct Stream) or normal stream.
7. Await a decision.
If you need more guidance, do drop in an email with your documents and we will get back to you within 24 hrs. Click Here.